Beautiful New Niviuk Artik3



I love  everything about the design of this glider, which Niviuk just released. The swept back wingtips, high arc, narrow, even and clean cell openings, beautifully shaped leading edge, unmistakable graphics, it's all beautifully balanced and makes it look like a EN-D wing rather than a C. Niviuks are always instantly recognizable in the air because of the bold wing colouring and design.

The black ones especially are some of the most dramatic wings in the sky. I will never forget the black and green Nivuik Icepeak I saw in Piedrahita racing at full bar over the pass.  Below me, I'm proud to say - that was the day I flew 20km faster than a bunch of world champs pilots on their comp wings.

If I can get to test fly on somewhere, I'd love to upgrade to one in 2012. My Windtech is getting severly long in the tooth although it didn't stop my from flying 87 km in Piedrahita.

Here's the other contenters

Delta L
Cells = 58
Aspect Ration 5.5
Weight = 5.8
Weight Range = 95-115

Artik 3 L
Cells = 62
Aspect Ration 5.9
Weight = 5.8
Weight Range = 90-110

Sigma 8 - 27
Cells - 61
Aspect ratio  = 6.0
Weight = 5.9
Weight Range = 80-110




Artik 3 Custom Colours - Black/Orange/RedArtik 3 Custom Colours - Black/Red/Orange


Artik 3 Custom Colours - Black/White/Red


Artik 3 Custom Colours - Black/Orange/White