Ozone Delta in the Post

My Ozone Delta is in the post!


Strictly speaking it's not new - 10hr flying time for a $1600 discount on the new price of US $4200.

Research on paragliding forum showed that second hand Delta's with low airtime get snapped up within days, so I thought $2600 was a good price for this one . It's even got a customer color scheme of dark blue/light blue/white, similar to one of the Mantra 4 color schemes.

This is the first new glider I've had since 2004, so finally I can step up my flying without getting sunk out because of the outdated glide ratio of my Windtech. It was a fast glider for it's time, but the into wind glide always was pretty poor, and as my skill increased, tit became obvious on my last flying trips that it was limiting my time and flexibility in the air.