SoCal XC League Weekend 2, Task 1

Bumpy as hell!


Very strong inversion at 4500ft and lots of heating underneath it made for a bumpy ride. We went north to Cajon and it was actually pretty fun with everyone really low surfing the bumpy air on every little ridge. My flymaster was playing up so I just turned around when everyone else did. Didn't want to take my hands off the brakes long enough to even push any buttons!

After getting back over Marshall I decided it was enough bumps for one day, so pushed along the front row of hills to see if would keep working. It didn't get any better so landed out by the Cal State San Bernadino.

Russ won the day in a sprint to hold off Jimmy on his Enzo! Great flying guys!

Black Magic with my new Supair pod.  Jeff Seals hope you don't mind me grabbing this photo from your Facebook post!
Photo: Jeff Seals


Click image for tracklog on Leonardo